Photo by Belinda Lawley
Genre: Event with live subtitles
With keynotes, performances and case studies from Taiwan, Korea, The Netherlands, Sweden, Japan and the UK, this symposium is a chance to listen to and see inspiring examples of how getting older is not a barrier to creativity, but a benefit and tool.
The (B)old International Symposium is open to:
1. People working in arts and culture who are interested in working with older people.
2. Older people and community groups who want to share their voices and experiences relating to the Age Friendly and arts programmes.
3. People and organisations working within local authority Ageing Well Plans.
4. Health and social care professionals working with older people.
5. Policymakers with responsibility for healthy and active ageing programmes.
Live subtitling by Stagetext