Our commitments to you:
- We will only collect, keep, and use Personal Data for business purposes which are outlined on this page, or if we’re legally required to do so.
- We will continue to be clear and open on what Personal Data we collect and how it will be processed.
- For as long as we maintain records of your Personal Data, we will keep it up to date and protect it with appropriate safety measures.
- We respect your right to be forgotten, if for any reason you no long wish for us to hold your data we are committed to removing it from our systems in a timely manner.
What data do we collect?
We collect and store the following data, which will has been submitted by yourself:
- Personal data collected directly from you through the newsletter sign-up process: your name, address, email address, and year of birth. We only collect and process this data for the provision of news, events, and updates, which you have selected to receive.
How do we use your data?
We use your personal data:
- To contact you with marketing messages which you have requested or agreed to receive from us (for example via a branded newsletter).
- To contact you with surveys and feedback requests (for example relating to any Stagetext events you may attend).
The only cookies in use on stagetext.org are for Google Analytics.
Google Analytics is a common web analytics tool that helps us understand how visitors interact and engage with this website so that we can improve it.
Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors.
The cookies created by Google Analytics are used to gather information such as: the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before, which pages were viewed and how long they spent on the site. Read more about Google Analytics cookies.
If you want to opt-out of Google Analytics cookies you can get an add-on for your browser.
Does Stagetext share data?
Stagetext will never sell your information and we will not share your information with any third party.