Love and Information
Playwright: Caryl Churchill
“What are we going to do?
We’ve got to know.
I won’t be able to sleep
What are we going to do?”
Someone sneezes. Someone can’t get a signal. Someone shares a secret. Someone won’t answer the door. Someone put an elephant on the stairs. Someone’s not ready to talk. Someone is her brother’s mother. Someone hates irrational numbers. Someone told the police. Someone got a message from the traffic light. Someone’s never felt like this before.
In this fast-moving kaleidoscope more than a hundred characters try to make sense of what they know.
Event detailsWed 10 Oct 2012, 7:00pm
Captioned by STAGETEXT
Royal Court Theatre
Other events at Royal Court Theatre
- Wed 5 Jun 2013, 7:45pm: The Victorian in the Wall
- Sat 15 Jun 2013, 3:30pm: The President Has Come to See You
- Sat 22 Jun 2013, 3:30pm: Death Tax
- Sat 29 Jun 2013, 3:30pm: Pigeons
- Sat 6 Jul 2013, 3:30pm: Mint
- Sat 13 Jul 2013, 3:30pm: Untitled Matriarch Play (or Seven Sisters)
- Fri 19 Jul 2013, 8:00pm: Talk Show
What's on next?
The Girl with the Iron Claws
25th May 2013
Arts Centre , Kings Lynn